127-131 Mast Gully Road , Upwey
Set over 1 acre of lush native gardens harmoniously merging into the forest, enjoy the magic of native flora and fauna flourishing through your backyard. A family haven basking in natural light features 5 bedrooms + home office, 3 bathrooms, open plan living zones that flow out to a huge entertainer's deck and breathtaking forest views visible from every window. Indulge and relax with the space you want and the peace you need.
• Over 1 acre of lush native gardens with multiple flat areas and outdoor decking/entertaining areas with built in BBQ area
• 5 Bedrooms + home office – with ideal family layout
• Master Bedroom with double BIR and new ensuite with shower, toilet and basin
• Full main bathroom, additional ensuite to bedroom 2 + separate powder room
• Open plan/2 Living zones plus the lookout conservatory
• Modern kitchen with granite bench tops, 900 gas cooker, dishwasher & good storage
• Zones ducted heating, split system, fire place, timber floors and solar hot water
• Double carport, separate lock up storage + under house storage
• Off-street parking with room for additional motor vehicles, boat/caravan and guest parking
• We love the thriving community of Upwey with great local bars, restaurants, and recreation.
• We love to come home and feel you can exhale. Sitting on the deck with a drink and enjoying the views or sitting in front of the open fire in winter and watching the clouds roll through the hills.
• We love the garden that flows into the forest. It was a playland of adventure for our son.
• We love the wildlife, seeing the birds, wallabies, deer, koalas and kookaburras in our backyard.
• We love the 2-zone living and the natural light that comes through the windows.
Advocate For This
Having commenced his real estate career back in the 1990’s, initially as a Sales Consultant before rising to a management and then running his own agency, Ian Williams brings a great deal of hands-on experience to his role as an Advocate with Ian Reid Vendor Advocates. Having built an impressive reputation both as a business owner and industry trainer, it is no surprise that Ian is known for his ability to provide our clients with a genuine edge in today’s property market. A fully licensed Real Estate Agent, Ian is well qualified to provide our clients with genuine insights into the entire sales process, which helps in making a positive selling experience for those he represents. As Ian often tells his clients, buying or selling real estate is one of the biggest decisions most people will make in their lives. That’s why he takes so much pride in ensuring that every client is treated with integrity and that their best interests are always protected. In fact, Ian’s reputation as a caring member of the wider community has extended beyond the property world, as his second passion involves the development of local sporting opportunities for children in his area. Compassionate by nature, Ian Williams is a proven performer when it comes to the challenge of delivering results that exceed his clients’ expectations. His knowledge of the Melbourne property market, coupled with exceptional communication skills, make him a valued asset to have by your side whenever you make the decision to move.
Ready to make smarter moves in property?
Book your free 1-hour consultation
It’s time to take the next step in your property journey with the benefit of decades of experience behind you. We live and breathe property at Ian Reid, and our team of advocates are dedicated to helping you reach for high sale prices, low stress, and quick turnaround on your property.
Book your free consultation with us today and discover how you can make smarter decisions about real estate. There are no obligations and no upfront costs - we’re here to get to know you and how we can help make your property dreams come true.