24 Black Wallaby Drive , Langwarrin
This amazing 4 bedroom plus study double storey home is in one of the area’s most coveted estates 'Springhill/Acacia Heath’ and ideally located just over the road from a beautiful nature reserve with ornamental lake, what a beautiful setting to be apart of. The home has all the mod cons and more than enough room for the family to spread their wings. There are multiple living zones, outdoor entertaining and did I mention room for the boat or caravan? It’s all here, ready and waiting for one lucky buyer. Other features inc:
- Master suite with Juliet balcony, Full ensuite with double vanity and walk-in robe
- Open plan kitchen/meals/family with separate theatre room
- Great sized functional kitchen with stone bench, 900mm stainless steel appliances, glass splash back, huge walk-through pantry with handy access to Laundry that has internal access to double lock-up garage with rear roller door
- Downstairs has a powder room along with a study
- Upstairs consists of master and 3 great sized bedrooms with buit-in robes, family bathroom with separate toilet and a handy teenage retreat
- There are two separate areas outside to entertain, one being off the family room and the other off the kitchen/meals area
- There is extensive exposed aggregate concrete to both front and rear, grassed backyard with a handy area to the side with gates that will house the boat/caravan or that shed (STCA).
- Quality window furnishings and neutral toning’s throughout
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
- Solar panels cutting the cost of electricity
- Block size is approx. 849m2
You will not get a better location with the newly renovated Karingal Hub shopping centre, Peninsula Link, Peninsula Private Hospital, Schools and transport all just moments away. Inspect now!
Advocate For This
Having commenced his real estate career back in the 1990’s, initially as a Sales Consultant before rising to a management and then running his own agency, Ian Williams brings a great deal of hands-on experience to his role as an Advocate with Ian Reid Vendor Advocates. Having built an impressive reputation both as a business owner and industry trainer, it is no surprise that Ian is known for his ability to provide our clients with a genuine edge in today’s property market. A fully licensed Real Estate Agent, Ian is well qualified to provide our clients with genuine insights into the entire sales process, which helps in making a positive selling experience for those he represents. As Ian often tells his clients, buying or selling real estate is one of the biggest decisions most people will make in their lives. That’s why he takes so much pride in ensuring that every client is treated with integrity and that their best interests are always protected. In fact, Ian’s reputation as a caring member of the wider community has extended beyond the property world, as his second passion involves the development of local sporting opportunities for children in his area. Compassionate by nature, Ian Williams is a proven performer when it comes to the challenge of delivering results that exceed his clients’ expectations. His knowledge of the Melbourne property market, coupled with exceptional communication skills, make him a valued asset to have by your side whenever you make the decision to move.
Ready to make smarter moves in property?
Book your free 1-hour consultation
It’s time to take the next step in your property journey with the benefit of decades of experience behind you. We live and breathe property at Ian Reid, and our team of advocates are dedicated to helping you reach for high sale prices, low stress, and quick turnaround on your property.
Book your free consultation with us today and discover how you can make smarter decisions about real estate. There are no obligations and no upfront costs - we’re here to get to know you and how we can help make your property dreams come true.