34 Beatty Avenue, Bittern
Infused with absolute peace and serenity from its outstanding 2.5acre approx. corner allotment, this charming family home provides a blue-ribbon opportunity to secure a dream rural lifestyle, with shaded pasture and ample water for horses, cattle or other agricultural pursuits.
- Substantial 2.5acre (10,166sqm) allotment, ideal for livestock and farming.
- Three robed bedrooms; master with mirrored built-in-robes, ceiling fan, ensuite and door leading out to paved sitting area.
- Private study, sparkling bathroom with toilet plus full-sized laundry.
- Relax by the glow of a combustion fireplace in the comfortable lounge and adjoining dining room.
- Positioned for central convenience, the functional kitchen and meals zone is equipped with a Thermalux cook stove and breakfast bench.
- For effortless entertaining, step out from the spacious family room onto the large paved alfresco with high pitched roof.
- Additional features include air conditioning, solar panels, water tank, security shutters, wood storage, sheds, chicken coop, enclosed garden (ideal for vegetables) plus a windmill.
- Large dam plus a smaller dam for livestock use
- Two large connected paddocks plus an animal corral
- Detached double garage
Creating the perfect lifestyle that mixes country living with suburban conveniences, just minutes from reserves, Bittern shops, Stony Point ramp, beaches, Hastings township, Marradoo Train Station, Bittern Primary School and Westernport Secondary College.
Advocate For This
If you were to ask one of the many clients who has relied on Floris for guidance in their property dealings, one of the first things they always mention is his extraordinary attention to detail. Perhaps it is his Dutch background, but Floris is a dedicated real estate professional who believes in leaving nothing to chance, whether it is the little suggestions that help to ensure that your property is presented to buyers at its absolute best, or making that extra phone call so that you are never left wondering what is happening with your sale. Prior to becoming an Advocate, Floris rose to the position of Branch Manager with one of Melbourne’s leading bayside agencies. So it is no surprise that he takes pride in not only providing a high level of expertise in this particular market, but also the perspectives of a local resident as he lives there today with his wife and two children. In fact, such is his passion for the beachside lifestyle that he is an active member and past club captain of his local Surf Lifesaving Club. Having been with Vendor Advocacy Australia for as long as he has, Floris has built a strong following among the clients he has assisted over the years. It is a testament to the outstanding results he has achieved that many of his clients today have come to him as a direct result of the personal recommendations of their friends, neighbours or relatives who have dealt with Floris themselves. Genuinely caring, easy to deal with and committed to the welfare of his clients, Floris Antonides has been a real “lifesaver” for many of his clients, and looks forward to providing you with the same level of service whenever you need it.
Ready to make smarter moves in property?
Book your free 1-hour consultation
It’s time to take the next step in your property journey with the benefit of decades of experience behind you. We live and breathe property at Ian Reid, and our team of advocates are dedicated to helping you reach for high sale prices, low stress, and quick turnaround on your property.
Book your free consultation with us today and discover how you can make smarter decisions about real estate. There are no obligations and no upfront costs - we’re here to get to know you and how we can help make your property dreams come true.