8 Crestwood Place, Yarra Junction
A fantastic opportunity to secure a beautifully presented home in a very convenient location. The 534m2 allotment offers a low maintenance lifestyle with established landscaped gardens, concrete driveway and rear patio, all services are available and with the home being well set back the views are delightful. The property is within walking distance into Yarra Juntion, schools, public transport and local parks.
• Two very generously sized bedrooms
• The master bedroom has a walk-in robe with the bathroom as ensuite effect.
• The perfectly appointed kitchen includes quality stainless appliances with gas and electric cooking including dishwasher and a very large walk-in pantry with stone bench tops and ample storage
• Large open plan living and meals space
• Natural gas ducted heating, reverse cycle split system
• Bamboo flooring in living space, quality carpets in bedrooms and tiles in wet areas
• Double glazed windows throughout
• Quality window furnishings inside with outdoor shade blinds across the front
• Neutral modern cosmetics throughout the home
• Large front entrance with a second visitor toilet
• Double carport length ways
• The front deck is perfect for catching some sun and enjoying the views
• The rear patio offers privacy for those family and friend gatherings
The property is ideal for first home buyers, investors and those looking to downsize into a modern low maintenance property.
Advocate For This
Having commenced his real estate career back in the 1990’s, initially as a Sales Consultant before rising to a management and then running his own agency, Ian Williams brings a great deal of hands-on experience to his role as an Advocate with Ian Reid Vendor Advocates. Having built an impressive reputation both as a business owner and industry trainer, it is no surprise that Ian is known for his ability to provide our clients with a genuine edge in today’s property market. A fully licensed Real Estate Agent, Ian is well qualified to provide our clients with genuine insights into the entire sales process, which helps in making a positive selling experience for those he represents. As Ian often tells his clients, buying or selling real estate is one of the biggest decisions most people will make in their lives. That’s why he takes so much pride in ensuring that every client is treated with integrity and that their best interests are always protected. In fact, Ian’s reputation as a caring member of the wider community has extended beyond the property world, as his second passion involves the development of local sporting opportunities for children in his area. Compassionate by nature, Ian Williams is a proven performer when it comes to the challenge of delivering results that exceed his clients’ expectations. His knowledge of the Melbourne property market, coupled with exceptional communication skills, make him a valued asset to have by your side whenever you make the decision to move.
Ready to make smarter moves in property?
Book your free 1-hour consultation
It’s time to take the next step in your property journey with the benefit of decades of experience behind you. We live and breathe property at Ian Reid, and our team of advocates are dedicated to helping you reach for high sale prices, low stress, and quick turnaround on your property.
Book your free consultation with us today and discover how you can make smarter decisions about real estate. There are no obligations and no upfront costs - we’re here to get to know you and how we can help make your property dreams come true.