9 Borang Avenue, Mount Evelyn
Peacefully situated in a quiet and low traffic no through locale, this magnificent over half acre allotment and beautifully renovated home is the perfect setting in which to embark on a tree change with the growing family. Space and serenity abounds the property with the bonus of a huge 8.1mx10.9m shed at the top of the block and enough parking for a bus or two - ideal for tradies, hobbyists, entertainers or home business. Walk to the village via the Aqueduct Trail for a stop at one of the delicious eateries and enjoy the lifestyle advantage of being able to walk to school and kinder. This double brick haven delivers a tranquil, leafy landscape to enjoy life, with not a sound but the local birdlife breaking the quietude.
Open plan living flows from the entrance with floating floors underfoot and a sleek contemporary kitchen taking centre stage. Swathes of stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances including 600mm cooker make life easy for the chef of the house with a servery to the alfresco delivering effortless indoor/outdoor flow. A breakfast bench is perfect for casual eats and conversation adjacent to the living /dining zone with the ambience of a gas log fire framed by a rustic brick fireplace.
Robed accommodation resides down a private hallway culminating in a lavish master suite with walk-in robe with all three bedrooms serviced by a stylish and skylit renovated bathroom with deep soak bath for relaxing at day’s end.
More to Love:
• Paved, all-season patio for alfresco enjoyment with friends and family.
• Vast rolling lawn area with a hills backdrop ideal for barefoot fun in the sunshine and play equipment.
• Enormous 8.1mx10.9m fully lined shed with pot belly fire to utilise as a home business space, living zone/rumpus, teen hang or a man cave.
• Attached double carport with wood storage shed and a second toilet – park the cars/caravan/boats/trailers, set up the spa or table tennis table – the choice is yours.
• Ducted heating and split system air-conditioning for seasonal comfort.
• Two driveways (one crossover) and abundant off-street parking with one driveway leading to the shed.
• A chook run at the front of the property for those who enjoy fresh eggs daily.
• Rainwater tank
• Perfectly positioned within walking distance to reserves, walking trails, buses, The Trail Cafe, Joy Avenue Preschool, Mount Evelyn Primary School, St Mary's Primary School.
• A short drive to the heart of Mount Evelyn where you will find eateries, playgrounds and Mount Evelyn Skate Park.
Advocate For This
Having commenced his real estate career back in the 1990’s, initially as a Sales Consultant before rising to a management and then running his own agency, Ian Williams brings a great deal of hands-on experience to his role as an Advocate with Ian Reid Vendor Advocates. Having built an impressive reputation both as a business owner and industry trainer, it is no surprise that Ian is known for his ability to provide our clients with a genuine edge in today’s property market. A fully licensed Real Estate Agent, Ian is well qualified to provide our clients with genuine insights into the entire sales process, which helps in making a positive selling experience for those he represents. As Ian often tells his clients, buying or selling real estate is one of the biggest decisions most people will make in their lives. That’s why he takes so much pride in ensuring that every client is treated with integrity and that their best interests are always protected. In fact, Ian’s reputation as a caring member of the wider community has extended beyond the property world, as his second passion involves the development of local sporting opportunities for children in his area. Compassionate by nature, Ian Williams is a proven performer when it comes to the challenge of delivering results that exceed his clients’ expectations. His knowledge of the Melbourne property market, coupled with exceptional communication skills, make him a valued asset to have by your side whenever you make the decision to move.
Ready to make smarter moves in property?
Book your free 1-hour consultation
It’s time to take the next step in your property journey with the benefit of decades of experience behind you. We live and breathe property at Ian Reid, and our team of advocates are dedicated to helping you reach for high sale prices, low stress, and quick turnaround on your property.
Book your free consultation with us today and discover how you can make smarter decisions about real estate. There are no obligations and no upfront costs - we’re here to get to know you and how we can help make your property dreams come true.