10 Hunsford Avenue, Notting Hill
Here is a fabulous opportunity to acquire your own tranquil oasis tucked away in the heart of Notting Hill. This peaceful and leafy neighbourhood is the perfect spot for a home-owner to freshen up the home to live in now or to build your dream home or for a smart investor to develop a multi-development site (S.T.C.A). This sought-after, hidden pocket of Notting Hill is in an ideal location that is surrounded by world class education sites, medical facilities, various shopping precincts, and with several public transport options.
· 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, 2 Carports
· Spacious master bedroom with bay windows
· Walk through laundry/butler's pantry
· Former garage conversion to large home office/entertaining area – rear access
· Outdoor entertaining - East-facing alfresco
· Heavy duty double length carport (truck height)
· Established Trees: Birches, Camphor Laurel, Australian Natives Paperbark, Pin-cushion Hakea, She Oak
· Double-glazed windows
· Corner block - 769m2 (approx.), front and side street vehicle access, and direct rear park access
· Potential multiple residence development site (subject to STCA)
· Gas cooktop, new electric oven [purchased March 2022], dishwasher and ample kitchen storage
· Ducted Brivis heater, Ducted Ventilation System, Ceiling fans and Electric window shutters
· Rainwater tanks (2)
Location is close to:
· Monash University, John Monash Science School, Mazenod College, Cheshire School, Brentwood Secondary College, Good Shepherd School, Monash Special Development School.
· Monash Medical Centre, Monash Childrens Hospital, Monash Heart Hospital
· Clayton shopping, Pinewood shopping, The Glen, M-City, Ikea Home-maker centre, Brandon Park shopping centre
· Nearby site for planned Monash Underground train station
Advocate For This
As someone who has built an enviable reputation over many years among the home owners of Melbourne, particularly throughout some of the most sought after addresses in the eastern suburbs, Sue Woollard is a breath of fresh air for anyone seeking highly experienced yet user-friendly advice and guidance on any property matter. One of the things that Sue enjoys most about being an Advocate, rather than a Sales Consultant, is that it enables her to provide totally independent, unbiased advice focused purely on the best interests of each client. Her role allows her to work hand-in-hand with each vendor, using her extensive experience of the real estate industry to ensure that the right agents are selected; that the most appropriate marketing strategies are used; that any unnecessary costs are avoided; and that the best result is negotiated. She particularly enjoys the fact that all this can be done for each client without costing them one extra cent for the service! Having come to the real estate industry after a successful career with several major multi-national companies, Sue is able to offer her clients an edge in negotiating skills, not to mention developing individually tailored marketing strategies. Always utterly professional, she is also refreshingly personable and has built long and lasting relationships with many of her clients who value her undoubted work ethic. A creative thinker with an attention to detail that was honed in the demanding world of event management, Sue is both an excellent communicator and an astute listener. She makes it a priority to establish her client’s goals and aspirations and then to work tirelessly to achieve the very best results possible. With Sue Woollard and the team at Vendor Advocacy Australia looking after your interests, you can look forward to a rewarding and relaxing sale.
Ready to make smarter moves in property?
Book your free 1-hour consultation
It’s time to take the next step in your property journey with the benefit of decades of experience behind you. We live and breathe property at Ian Reid, and our team of advocates are dedicated to helping you reach for high sale prices, low stress, and quick turnaround on your property.
Book your free consultation with us today and discover how you can make smarter decisions about real estate. There are no obligations and no upfront costs - we’re here to get to know you and how we can help make your property dreams come true.