2/170 Glenroy Road, Glenroy
This striking two-bedroom townhouse offers a flexible floorplan with a generous open plan living zone perfect to entertain in & bedroom and bathroom accommodation on each floor. Not to mention we have a convenient location to match, positioned within 400m (approx.) to the Glenroy train station/bus hub, Pascoe Vale Road shopping strip & Glenroy Community Hub, plus with many local schools and parks nearby, no matter whether you are looking to live in or invest, you simply won't want to pass this by.
- Two carpeted bedrooms, one on each floor, complete with ensuites and sliding mirrored built in robes
- Kitchen boasting 40mm stone benchtops, stainless steel Blanco appliances including 600mm 4 burner cooktop, oven, rangehood, dishwasher, double sink, pantry & tiled splashback
- A spacious open plan living/dining zone with hardwood timber flooring, split system air-conditioner & sliding door access to a private balcony
- An ensuite services each bedroom with an oversize semi-frameless shower, single vanity and a toilet to the downstairs ensuite
- An out of sight European laundry hidden behind sliding mirrored robes
- Outside, a private balcony with high privacy glass screening perfect to entertain all year round
- Single remote entry garage with internal access to the home
- Other features include: Split system air-conditioning to the living area and downstairs bedroom, a powder room upstairs servicing the living zone and a large handy storage cupboard in the garage.
- Located within a short distance to local shops, parks and schools
- 400m (approx.) to the Glenroy Community Hub with Library, Kindergarten, Child & Maternal Centre and more
- Easy access to Glenroy train station and bus hub & the Glenroy Central shopping precinct
- Glenroy is located 12.5km's North of the CBD with terrific City Link, ring road and airport access
Advocate For This
After a strong career in residential real estate, Michael Collins comes to Ian Reid Vendor Advocacy Australia with an extensive range of skills and experiences as well as glowing accolades from his previous clients. ‘Getting it right’, to Michael, means transparency, so that everyone involved (especially his vendors) knows exactly what’s happening at every step of the selling process. Lines of communication are always open, all processes are structured and most importantly, the vendor remains in control with our expert guidance there for support. After seeing and hearing many sad stories of vendors being seriously misled and not being given the opportunity to achieve the best possible result, Michael chose to become a Vendor Advocate to position himself to make a difference and since joining has done exactly that. “The essential thing is to treat people how you would expect to be treated. The thing I most pride myself on is being able to listen carefully and empathetically, so that I can guide my clients through the real estate minefield towards an exciting and prosperous result” Michael’s experience extends to all methods of marketing and selling real estate. From successful auction campaigns to a raft of extraordinary results negotiated through private sales, and all of them always with his vendors top of mind. Thinking of selling. Contact us to experience Michael Collins’s trademark warmth, empathy and professionalism, and discover what a skilled listener and a practised advisor can really achieve for you.
Ready to make smarter moves in property?
Book your free 1-hour consultation
It’s time to take the next step in your property journey with the benefit of decades of experience behind you. We live and breathe property at Ian Reid, and our team of advocates are dedicated to helping you reach for high sale prices, low stress, and quick turnaround on your property.
Book your free consultation with us today and discover how you can make smarter decisions about real estate. There are no obligations and no upfront costs - we’re here to get to know you and how we can help make your property dreams come true.