411/8 Hallenstein Street, Footscray
Home buyers seeking a luxury inner-city lifestyle will be delighted by this stunning two-bedroom apartment within the prestige riverside Victoria Square development. Designer finishes throughout are complemented by superb resident facilities, while Footscray’s incomparable dining scene awaits just footsteps away. This is urban apartment living at its best!
• Two-bedroom apartment within the sought-after Victoria Square development, offering luxury riverside living in the heart of fabulous Footscray
• Spacious open-plan kitchen/dining/living showcasing a designer kitchen with striking monochrome colour scheme, stone benchtops, and quality appliances
• Large covered balcony for year-round alfresco entertaining
• Main bedroom with built-in robe and balcony views
• Second bedroom also ideal for use as a study, perfect for those working from home
• Luxury bathroom with rainfall shower and sleek matte black fixtures + European laundry
• Stunning engineered floorboards in dining and living space + carpeted bedrooms
• Split-system heating and cooling in the living space for year-round comfort
• Security intercom entry for peace of mind
• Victoria Square has been meticulously designed to suit its surrounds, offering a masterful blend of luxe and eclectic design features perfectly suited to Footscray’s vibrant, progressive, and exciting atmosphere
• Outstanding resident facilities include a stunning terrace garden with BBQ area on the same level as the apartment, as well as a fully-equipped gym, showstopping indoor pool, games room, cinema room, and an incredible 2400sqm rooftop sky garden with city views and a running track
• Ideally positioned just 6.5km from the CBD in the heart of vibrant Footscray, just metres from the banks of the magnificent Maribyrnong River and within walking distance of Footscray’s buzzing shopping and dining precinct, Footscray Station, primary and secondary schools, Victoria University, and Footscray Park
Advocate For This
After a strong career in residential real estate, Michael Collins comes to Ian Reid Vendor Advocacy Australia with an extensive range of skills and experiences as well as glowing accolades from his previous clients. ‘Getting it right’, to Michael, means transparency, so that everyone involved (especially his vendors) knows exactly what’s happening at every step of the selling process. Lines of communication are always open, all processes are structured and most importantly, the vendor remains in control with our expert guidance there for support. After seeing and hearing many sad stories of vendors being seriously misled and not being given the opportunity to achieve the best possible result, Michael chose to become a Vendor Advocate to position himself to make a difference and since joining has done exactly that. “The essential thing is to treat people how you would expect to be treated. The thing I most pride myself on is being able to listen carefully and empathetically, so that I can guide my clients through the real estate minefield towards an exciting and prosperous result” Michael’s experience extends to all methods of marketing and selling real estate. From successful auction campaigns to a raft of extraordinary results negotiated through private sales, and all of them always with his vendors top of mind. Thinking of selling. Contact us to experience Michael Collins’s trademark warmth, empathy and professionalism, and discover what a skilled listener and a practised advisor can really achieve for you.
Ready to make smarter moves in property?
Book your free 1-hour consultation
It’s time to take the next step in your property journey with the benefit of decades of experience behind you. We live and breathe property at Ian Reid, and our team of advocates are dedicated to helping you reach for high sale prices, low stress, and quick turnaround on your property.
Book your free consultation with us today and discover how you can make smarter decisions about real estate. There are no obligations and no upfront costs - we’re here to get to know you and how we can help make your property dreams come true.