5 Jimba Court , Viewbank
A refined family residence showcasing timeless, light-filled interiors, this four bedroom plus study/ fifth bedroom, two bathroom beauty excels. Offering two extensive living domains and showstopping parkland views, it boasts direct access to the Plenty River Trail.
• Inviting home offering a wonderful sense of light and space
• Plush carpets and an open fireplace in formal living and dining
• Vast windows frame parkland views in sunlit informal zones
• Lavish storage in a timeless Smeg/Miele appointed kitchen
• Series of entertainer's decks oversee lush, landscaped gardens
• First floor bedrooms with robes share a pristine bathroom
• Master wing includes a retreat, walk-in robe and ensuite
• Dedicated study, sizeable landing a sunlit further living space or bedroom
• Spotless bathrooms, additional w/c and spacious laundry
• Brilliant storage, ducted heating and evaporative cooling
• Double lock up garage with remote plus ample off-street parking
• Central to Heidelberg and Greensborough shopping precincts
• Near schools, transport, Heidelberg Golf Club and parklands
Advocate For This
After a strong career in residential real estate, Michael Collins comes to Ian Reid Vendor Advocacy Australia with an extensive range of skills and experiences as well as glowing accolades from his previous clients. ‘Getting it right’, to Michael, means transparency, so that everyone involved (especially his vendors) knows exactly what’s happening at every step of the selling process. Lines of communication are always open, all processes are structured and most importantly, the vendor remains in control with our expert guidance there for support. After seeing and hearing many sad stories of vendors being seriously misled and not being given the opportunity to achieve the best possible result, Michael chose to become a Vendor Advocate to position himself to make a difference and since joining has done exactly that. “The essential thing is to treat people how you would expect to be treated. The thing I most pride myself on is being able to listen carefully and empathetically, so that I can guide my clients through the real estate minefield towards an exciting and prosperous result” Michael’s experience extends to all methods of marketing and selling real estate. From successful auction campaigns to a raft of extraordinary results negotiated through private sales, and all of them always with his vendors top of mind. Thinking of selling. Contact us to experience Michael Collins’s trademark warmth, empathy and professionalism, and discover what a skilled listener and a practised advisor can really achieve for you.
Ready to make smarter moves in property?
Book your free 1-hour consultation
It’s time to take the next step in your property journey with the benefit of decades of experience behind you. We live and breathe property at Ian Reid, and our team of advocates are dedicated to helping you reach for high sale prices, low stress, and quick turnaround on your property.
Book your free consultation with us today and discover how you can make smarter decisions about real estate. There are no obligations and no upfront costs - we’re here to get to know you and how we can help make your property dreams come true.