85 Sunset Boulevard, Jacana
If you've been searching for a wonderful family home with stunning valley views to enjoy with friends and family from a fully enclosable deck, then look no further than 85 Sunset Boulevard. This exceptionally well-maintained brick home offers a spacious floor plan that is ready to move straight in. This is a great opportunity for home buyers and investors alike.
- 3 Generous-sized bedrooms each with built in robes and a ceiling fan.
- Updated kitchen/meals zone boasting laminate benchtops, upright Westinghouse 600mm oven & grill, pantry and ample cupboard space.
- Spacious lounge with a stunning exposed brick backdrop, features gas fireplace, wall air-conditioner and two ceiling fans.
- Centrally located bathroom offering combined shower/bath, single vanity and mirrored medicine cabinet.
- Full-sized laundry with external access, built in cupboard and space for a washer and dryer.
- Year-round entertaining on impressive outdoor deck with stunning valley views, retractable blinds for all weather conditions and overlooking an oversized grassed rear yard.
- Carport with additional off-street parking.
- Other features include: Alarm system, CCTV system, Sun blinds, Electric window shutters (3rd bedroom), Ample storage – internally and under deck, plus more…
- Ideal location for access to trains, between Jacana & Broadmeadow train stations.
- Bliburg Street Bus stop for Pascoe Vale & Roxburgh Park.
- Close to Broadmeadows Central Shopping Centre and Broadmeadows Sporting Club just steps away.
- Close to Broadmeadows Valley Primary, Hume Central Secondary and other good schools.
- Nearby parklands including Sunset Boulevard Reserve, Jacana Valley Parklands and Gavin Street Reserve.
- Not far from the CBD, (approx. 14kms) with easy access to City Link, Ring Road, Tullamarine Freeway and the Airport.
Advocate For This
As someone who has built an enviable reputation over many years among the home owners of Melbourne, particularly throughout some of the most sought after addresses in the eastern suburbs, Sue Woollard is a breath of fresh air for anyone seeking highly experienced yet user-friendly advice and guidance on any property matter. One of the things that Sue enjoys most about being an Advocate, rather than a Sales Consultant, is that it enables her to provide totally independent, unbiased advice focused purely on the best interests of each client. Her role allows her to work hand-in-hand with each vendor, using her extensive experience of the real estate industry to ensure that the right agents are selected; that the most appropriate marketing strategies are used; that any unnecessary costs are avoided; and that the best result is negotiated. She particularly enjoys the fact that all this can be done for each client without costing them one extra cent for the service! Having come to the real estate industry after a successful career with several major multi-national companies, Sue is able to offer her clients an edge in negotiating skills, not to mention developing individually tailored marketing strategies. Always utterly professional, she is also refreshingly personable and has built long and lasting relationships with many of her clients who value her undoubted work ethic. A creative thinker with an attention to detail that was honed in the demanding world of event management, Sue is both an excellent communicator and an astute listener. She makes it a priority to establish her client’s goals and aspirations and then to work tirelessly to achieve the very best results possible. With Sue Woollard and the team at Vendor Advocacy Australia looking after your interests, you can look forward to a rewarding and relaxing sale.
Ready to make smarter moves in property?
Book your free 1-hour consultation
It’s time to take the next step in your property journey with the benefit of decades of experience behind you. We live and breathe property at Ian Reid, and our team of advocates are dedicated to helping you reach for high sale prices, low stress, and quick turnaround on your property.
Book your free consultation with us today and discover how you can make smarter decisions about real estate. There are no obligations and no upfront costs - we’re here to get to know you and how we can help make your property dreams come true.